Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stupid Stomach Cancer on Stupid Cancer Blogtalk Radio

On Monday, May 19th, 2014 T 8ET, Stupid Cancer will broadcast about Stupid Stomach Cancer.

"There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease." -Stupid Cancer http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stupidcancershow/2014/05/20/stupid-stomach-cancer#.U3czR1Q-NdQ.twitter

I am really looking forward to this and have set all the reminders on my phone and around my house so I won't miss it.

Along the same line, Stupid Cancer retweeted and posted my blog to Facebook. This may be what led many of you here. Then, yesterday, I came home from infusion, tired and nauseous, to see that Matthew Zachery the CEO of Stupid Cancer tweeted me to say they'd love to have me as a guest on their radio show! I almost peed my pants! I'm so excited about this possibility! 


No comments:

Post a Comment